Quotes



The more that you read, the more that you will know. The more that you learn,the more places you'll go.

-Dr.Seuss

Monday, December 5, 2011

All Dreans Far and Wide

Authors note:

I really wanted to write about fashion, but since my writing circle group chose dreams I had to compromise, so since you can write about anything dealing with dreams, I could still write about fashion.



We all have dreams, some are bigger than others. I'm sure my friends dream to become a fashionista is bound to come true, she is the type of girl who comes to school wearing something cute and everyone clings onto the fashion. She always tells me how one day she is going to be designing clothes for the runway, for millions of people to see.

When you were a kid you probably dreamed about someday putting your little feet on the moon. Now to most people that is just unreasonable, because only very few people actually get to put their feet on moon. Some dreams just seem impossible, but the truth is if you really put your heart and mind into it you can accomplish anything. And I have a feeling my friend is going far to fulfill her dreams of designing fashion for the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment