Quotes



The more that you read, the more that you will know. The more that you learn,the more places you'll go.

-Dr.Seuss

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas...

Authors note:
This is one of the first time I have wrote about my strong beliefs in religions. This essay is not made to offend people so I hope you enjoy and look for my use of voice.

Merry Christmas! What so wrong with that.  Why do people have to say Happy Holidays now? People  believe that saying Merry Christmas is wrong because they  don't  fallow Christ, then why don't they think of it like this, if I say merry Christmas to you  I'm just saying I hope your Christmas is good. After all Christmas is the name of the holiday.
In a businesses they are required to say happy holidays unless someone says merry Christmas first.
What do people call a Christmas tree if you don’t believe in Christ, you call it a holiday tree. But if people don't believe in Kwanzaa why isn't the  symbol of the holiday, the Manorah called a holiday candle. I think people should  respect each others religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment